The stainless steel trough is a commonly used equipment in the farm. The product is corrosion resistant, acid and alkali resistant and durable. It has been widely used. Our company has many years of production experience, the quality of production equipment is relatively good, and we can also provide customized services for different customers according to the needs of users. The characteristics and performance of the stainless steel tank are described below.
First, the characteristics of stainless steel material tank:
1. High strength and good corrosion resistance;
2, no water absorption, no aging;
3, easy to clean, no waste of feed;
4. The feeding adjustment device is reasonable in design, convenient in operation, uniform in discharging at both ends, and the stainless steel trough is adjustable in height;
5. The surface of the material in the stainless steel trough is smooth and difficult to store.
6. The stainless steel tank is a double-sided tank with 5 grids per side.
Second, the performance of stainless steel trough:
Suitable for dry and automatic feeding of feeding machinery. It is also suitable for feeding dry powders and granules. It saves time and effort, increases weight, cleans and reduces intestinal diseases.
Stainless steel water tanks, as long as they are used, can make livestock grow and reduce feed waste, which is more in line with the conditions of large-scale farming.
Third, the stainless steel tank should be kept clean.
1. Cleaning: After using the stainless steel trough for a period of time, there will be some dirt. If the staff does not handle it in time, the next time they join the feed, they will be mixed into the feeding feed, even if the sow will not be healthy in a short time. Risks, but after a long time, there will be problems. Therefore, the stainless steel trough needs to be cleaned frequently.
2, disinfection: sow care is not only simple feeding, but also to the stainless steel trough for regular disinfection. Sometimes, because this work is not done well, there is a greater health risk for future care of the sow. Therefore, regular disinfection is required.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic structure and working principle of coal-fired hot blast stove
- Advantages of automated pig equipment
- Automatic pig raising equipment selection method
- Precautions for using automated pig equipment
- Knowledge quiz for automated pig equipment
- Features of automated chicken equipment and some supporting equipment
- Process for automated chicken equipment
- Automated pig raising equipment helps the development of the breeding industry
- Introduction to the installation and function of the fan wet curtain