Automated chicken equipment , to be precise, is divided into two categories, one is step-type automation equipment, and the other is cascade-type automation equipment. Currently, 80%-90% of chicken farmers use stepped automated chicken equipment.
Step-by-step automated chicken equipment, as its name suggests, is a layer-by-layer process. The cage requires highly automated equipment to complete the entire chicken-raising process and requires innovative production techniques to make the cages durable. There are currently three materials on the market for chicken selection.
1. Cold galvanizing. The galvanized layer is thin and has a service life of 6-7 years.
2. Hot-dip galvanizing. The galvanized layer is thick, not easy to rust, and has high durability. It can be used for 15 to 20 years, but the disadvantage is that the galvanizing bath is not uniformly immersed, causing more burrs, easy to scrape the chicken feathers, and the egg breakage rate is high, and the works cannot be used. Good quality eggs;
3. Electrostatic spraying. Also known as electrostatic spraying, it refers to the high-voltage electrostatic action of the powder coating by gravity adsorption into the cage. A highly corrosion resistant phosphating film is formed between the cage and the coating. When the coating is fixed on the surface of the cage, it is not easy to fall off. Even if it is bent at 360 degrees, it will not fall off under the action of strong acid. It will last for 15-20 years. In high-voltage electrostatic adsorption, the surface is smooth and beautiful without burrs. Due to its smooth surface, it can produce better eggs, which will increase the brand value of the chicken farm. Therefore, electrostatic spray chicken cage is one of the better materials for automated chicken equipment.
The above introduces the difference between various materials of automatic chicken equipment, I hope to help you, our Qingzhou Mukang Machinery Co., Ltd. has many years of production experience, the quality of the equipment produced is good, the price is reasonable, the after-sales service is perfect, welcome new and old customers to The company visit knows to cooperate and we will serve you wholeheartedly.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Basic structure and working principle of coal-fired hot blast stove
- Introduction to the characteristics, performance and cleaning of stainless steel troughs
- Advantages of automated pig equipment
- Automatic pig raising equipment selection method
- Precautions for using automated pig equipment
- Knowledge quiz for automated pig equipment
- Features of automated chicken equipment and some supporting equipment
- Automated pig raising equipment helps the development of the breeding industry
- Introduction to the installation and function of the fan wet curtain