Operating rules for coal-fired hot blast stoves
First, inspection preparation
(1) Carry out systematic inspection on various auxiliary machines of the boiler (slag discharge machine, ash discharge machine, grate, fan, induced draft fan, dust collector, coal feeder), and carry out trial operation on the bicycle to reach the operating conditions.
(2) Check electrical appliances, instruments and circuits (the instruments must be qualified).
(3) Check whether the boiler body is intact, whether the furnace wall and the furnace arch are defective, cracked or deformed, and whether there is any residue in the furnace.
(4) Check whether the damper and coal door are in good condition, whether the switch is flexible and the position is correct.
2. Oven for coal-fired hot blast stove
(1) The oven is naturally ventilated and dried for 3-5 days before drying.
(2) The drying time is 48 hours and is divided into three stages:
Open the fan for 114 hours, ignite the wood (using firewood), and open the induced draft fan. The temperature standard is 10 degrees above the outdoor temperature (hereinafter referred to as the H outlet temperature).
For 214 hours, it can be burned with wood or coal. The hot air temperature standard is 20 degrees higher than the outdoor temperature. Double requirements: 14 hours; the chimney must not emit white steam before it is executed, both conditions are met;
3 heating stage, time 20 hours, the hot air temperature will rise to 80 degrees Celsius, with a slow and even rise, heating time should rise slowly.
(3) After the oven is completed, it should be slowly cooled. When the temperature of the furnace is close to the outdoor temperature, the furnace should be inspected to check whether the refractory material in the furnace is deformed and repaired in time.
3. Ignition and operation of coal-fired hot blast stove
(1) When igniting, first lay a thin layer of coal on the surface of the grate of the whole coal-fired hot blast stove, and then put the firewood in the first fire-proof hole in front of the grate (ignoring the use of volatile oil combustibles to ignite). After ignition, the fan is turned on, and the induced draft fan and the grate fan are sequentially turned on, and the furnace temperature is gradually increased by continuously adjusting the combustion.
(2) The air volume can be controlled by adjusting the door. During operation, observe the combustion situation in the furnace and clean the slagging and tar on the grate in time.
(3) After the fan and induced draft fan are started, observe the motor current and voltage, and the fluctuation should be within the rated range.
(4) During operation, the hot air temperature rises at a rate of 20 degrees Celsius per hour.
(5) Observe the change in furnace temperature and outlet hot air temperature.
(6) The hot air temperature adjustment can be adjusted by adjusting the opening of the furnace door or the speed of the grate and the thickness of the coal seam by using an induced draft fan.
(7) Maintain the negative pressure of the furnace of the coal-fired hot blast stove, increase the intake air first when intensifying combustion, increase the intake air of the grate, reduce the intake air first, and then reduce the intake air.
(8) It is strictly forbidden to turn off the fan and induced draft fan during operation.
(9) The outlet hot air temperature shall not be greater than the rated outlet temperature.
- Automated pig raising equipment increases labor efficiency
- Detailed description of the fan wet curtain
- The temperature of the culture stove and the temperature of the cooler are abnormal. So what should we do now?
- The function that can be achieved by breeding hot stove
- Advantages of breeding hot air stove
- Working principle and performance characteristics of coal-fired hot blast stove
- Installation instructions for coal-fired hot blast stove
- Maintenance, maintenance and precautions for stainless steel chutes
- Application characteristics of stainless steel pig trough in pig farm